The UK Study Visa Category is split into several sub-categories providing information on how non-EU nationals can enter the UK with the intention of studying at a UK school, college or University. The UK Border Agency provides a list of approved educational institutions from which you can select a place of study.

If you are not sure which UK Study Visa you require, call us now on 0207 939 1980

Prospective Student Visa

Visit the UK to explore your educational options

Student Visit Visa

Visit the UK to undertake a short course of study

Tier 4 - UK Student Visa

Undertake a course of student within the UK
For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.
Start your UK Student Visa assessment

Fill in your details and we'll get back to you.