The Tier 2 Visa category is split into several sub-categories providing information on how non-EU nationals can enter the UK for the purposes of work.

If you are not sure which Tier 2 Work Visa you require, call us now on 0207 939 1980

Tier 2 - Change of Employment

Work in the UK as a skilled worker

Tier 2 - Intra Company Transfers (ICT)

Employ overseas nationals to work in the UK

Tier 2 - Sponsor Licence

Transfer overseas employees in order to fill a specific role

Tier 2 - Work Permit

Work in the UK as a skilled worker
For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.
Start your UK Work Visa assessment

Fill in your details and we'll get back to you.